How to insert a tampon? - 666health.com/Womens-Health
Source:666health.com/Womens-Health Author:Womens-HealthDate:03-11 17:37:00 2008
Ok, so Ive read some stuff, been told how to do it and everything, but I just cant! I dont exactly know where im putting it, how far etc, and it hurts and im so nervous. Please help!
The more you relax, the easier the insertion will be. When you are nervous, your muscles tense up, making insertion even harder. For your first time, you may want to try using a tampon when your menstrual flow is heavy; this should allow the tampon to glide in more easily. Choose the smallest size tampon for the first time. By following these simple guidelines, and those that come with your package of tampons, your first experience with tampons should be easy.
1. Sit or stand in a comfortable position. Some women prefer to place one leg on the toilet seat or tub, while others prefer to squat down. After you find a position that is most comfortable for you, hold the tampon with the fingers that you write with. Hold the middle of the tampon, at the spot where the smaller, inner tube inserts into the larger, outer tube. Make sure the string is visible and pointing away from your body.
2. With your other hand, open the labia (the folds of skin around the vaginal opening) and position the tampon in the vaginal opening.
3. Gently push the tampon into the opening, aiming for the small of your back. Stop when your fingers touch your body and the applicator, or outer tube, is completely inside the vagina.
4. Once the applicator or outer tube is inside of you, use your index finger to push the inner tube (the tube where the removal string is connected) through the outer tube.
5. Once the inner tube is all the way in, use your thumb and middle finger to remove the applicator or outer tube. Make sure that the string hangs outside of the vaginal opening. Later, when you are ready to remove the tampon, hold the string and gently pull it downward until the entire tampon is out.
6. If the tampon is inserted correctly, you should not feel it. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you may have inserted the tampon incorrectly or the tampon may not be placed far enough into the vagina. If this happens, just remove the tampon and start again with a new tampon. Remember that practice makes perfect. If you dont get it on the first try, your second try will most likely be successful. Instead of getting frustrated and giving up, relax and try again! When you get a box in every box there is dictortions they will tell you everything if your so said maby you should just stick to pads. OMG I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!! i just couldnt do it!! i couldnt find the hole, and when i did it felt like the hole was way too small. try a smaller size, and if you are nervous and its not working, then maybe you could wait a bit. nobody but u will know. put it as far up as to where it stops hurting. practice, and if you are nervous it will be much harder so tell yourself that millions of other girls have been able to, and you are no different. good luck!! the hole in the middle!lol. slowly insert it, stop once the applicator is all the way in then push the tip, and then remove the applicator. be sure not to leave it in too long or you could get sick with TSS. good luck! First of all - RELAX. It will help it go in easier and make it less painful. It will hurt a little the first time, so dont worry, it gets better. If you havent looked yet, the box of tampons should come with instructions on how to insert it. If those didnt help, read this - its pretty detailed.. ohhh hell no!!! now ive heard it all!!! tampons on 666health.com, the next thing youll hear is some 12year old kid that needs adivce on how to put on condums.
ps. gee thanks for all the downs folks i must be right haha Never insert farther than the tips of your fingers just touching the inside of your vaginal opening. Use a mirror if you have to. Standing is definitely easier, with one leg up on the toilet seat or edge of the tub. Try "slender" type first. You may need to lubricate the tampon for the few times until you get the hang of it (not petroleum based lubricant). You really should not feel it at all when its inserted properly! Good luck and try not too be too nervous!! Its rough being a girl! stand up and put one leg on the toilet seat or bath which will help the tampon slip in dont put teh tampon straight up tilit it slightly and put it about half way up if it feels too tight then you need a smaller tampon The medicine information post by website user , 666health.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
LAST:How to keep it clean down there?
NEXT:How to increase the size of boobs...naturally?..plz reply soon...?
I need some answers Please?Am I imagine adjectives of thiHOW DO GIRLS Pee STANDING UP!!What are things women do to maIs somthing wrong with me?Help please...Girl problems..?Cloudy urine.?Breast reconstruction to preveGetting pregnant after coming Embarrassing question..!Generally how much does a HystNeed a good diate?Any natural ingredients that mI feel constipated.. what can I dont want surgery but I haveSEVERE cramps for the first daAfter my babe my time of year Am i going to start my intervaPain when first had sex?A question about an epidural d